"JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU HAVE LEARNED WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW IN LIFE, SOMEONE SPECIAL COMES INTO IT AND SHOWS JUST HOW MUCH MORE THERE IS." ~unknown

Thursday, October 7, 2010

I love you mommy!


Hi Mommy,
I know I can't do a whole lot on my own right now, but I wanted to find a way to let you know how grateful I am that you are taking care of me. You don't fully understand what is going on inside of me which is very frustrating. I don't cooperate all the time, but it will get better. I really enjoy the time that you spend with me. I can tell that you really love me and want the best for me. I am looking forward to the time that I can fully show you how grateful I am that you are my mom. Thank you for not giving up on me. I love you, mommy.
--Caleb

P.S. I love all the pics. I really am a cutie. :)

3 comments:

  1. I just knew you all had a bright and sweet little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all the updates! You precious little buddy is breathtaking. I'm sure it is hard. God will give you the grace, strength, peace and a rhythm and routinue. You are doing great, lean on your heavenly Father!! Blessings to you guys!!

    ReplyDelete